Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck. I guess this would be a case of, "be careful what you wish for". ;)
Just bouncy gifs then, the ultimate tension breaker.

nZtTElz.gif

I'm a miserable fucker? From the man who woman-whined about Mancini for a year and is so passionately optimistic about City's future he doesn't give a toss about our new core identity in our badge, wants to be a miserable fuck because he wants to attack someone for daring to suggest KDB should have done better with a one-on-one and is so optimistic about our season he wants to talk about "making the top 4". The irony.

p.s. my own self-awareness about my disgruntlement about our current situation has been made more than clear by myself on here, perhaps you should take a look in the mirror before you start another unprovoked bitchfest.

Ha. Priceless. So your thoroughly morose shite should be left unchallenged for fear that it's characterized as an "unprovoked bitchfest". Sorry by thoroughly Morose shite what I actually mean is highly enlightened analysis. Which of course always requires the reminder of individual players transfer fees plus the Sheikh's total spend to reinforce the idea that only total perfection will do.

Oh and consistently needing to reach for my opinion on Mancini not only reinforces my view of you but it actually makes me think you were right. You should join Pudge in the "ignore at all costs" basket. Enjoy your evening pal.

Ha. Priceless. So your thoroughly morose shite should be left unchallenged for fear that it's characterized as an "unprovoked bitchfest". Sorry by thoroughly Morose shite what I actually mean is highly enlightened analysis. Which of course always requires the reminder of individual players transfer fees plus the Sheikh's total spend to reinforce the idea that only total perfection will do.

Oh and consistently needing to reach for my opinion on Mancini not only reinforces my view of you but it actually makes me think you were right. You should join Pudge in the "ignore at all costs" basket. Enjoy your evening pal.

By morose shite, you do actually mean enlightened analysis. So you're right there, as it is an area KDB needs to improve on and will do so. It was as simple as that at lunchtime, and it is as simple as that at eight fucking thirty. You chose to argue against something that wasn't quite that, but really who the fuck knows what it was at this point because you've put more tangents in this piece than a Picasso painting. You again have decided that "KDB should have done better in a particular 1-on-1" is defined in the English dictionary as "total perfection", but seeing as you live in Paris maybe you only have a grasp of pigeon English. As for Mancini, it was rightly used to point out that you're not only a total arsebandit but a complete "miserable when it suits you" hypocrite.

If you fail to see that Sheikh's investment both last summer and this summer means an increase in expectation from him, the management and therefore fans, without it meaning "total perfection", whatever that means, then that's your problem. For the umpteenth time tonight, and in recent times, you've argued what you wanted me to say and the character portrayal you've placed upon me from your own personal opinion, rather than the actual posts, in the actual thread, which to any normal, intelligent and sane person, didn't warrant the reaction it got. Then again I guess that proves I am more intelligent than both you and Ballbag, judging by the childish nature of your antics and your complete inability to comprehend the difference between an improvement in a particular instance or certain areas, and "total perfection".

As for leaving my "morose shite" unchallenged, well I don't see the rationality in arguing that KDB shouldn't have done better with that chance, because that would then deem it good enough that he missed, which is a bizarre view for any City fan to take really, but then again, you and Ballbag haven't really shown the nous in this thread to really understand the consequences of your needless bickering in the past 6 hours. More fool you.

By morose shite, you do actually mean enlightened analysis. So you're right there, as it is an area KDB needs to improve on and will do so. It was as simple as that at lunchtime, and it is as simple as that at eight fucking thirty. You chose to argue against something that wasn't quite that, but really who the fuck knows what it was at this point because you've put more tangents in this piece than a Picasso painting. You again have decided that "KDB should have done better in a particular 1-on-1" is defined in the English dictionary as "total perfection", but seeing as you live in Paris maybe you only have a grasp of pigeon English. As for Mancini, it was rightly used to point out that you're not only a total arsebandit but a complete "miserable when it suits you" hypocrite.

If you fail to see that Sheikh's investment both last summer and this summer means an increase in expectation from him, the management and therefore fans, without it meaning "total perfection", whatever that means, then that's your problem. For the umpteenth time tonight, and in recent times, you've argued what you wanted me to say and the character portrayal you've placed upon me from your own personal opinion, rather than the actual posts, in the actual thread, which to any normal, intelligent and sane person, didn't warrant the reaction it got. Then again I guess that proves I am more intelligent than both you and Ballbag, judging by the childish nature of your antics and your complete inability to comprehend the difference between an improvement in a particular instance or certain areas, and "total perfection".

As for leaving my "morose shite" unchallenged, well I don't see the rationality in arguing that KDB shouldn't have done better with that chance, because that would then deem it good enough that he missed, which is a bizarre view for any City fan to take really, but then again, you and Ballbag haven't really shown the nous in this thread to really understand the consequences of your needless bickering in the past 6 hours. More fool you.

He's gone mate and I'm not picking up where he left off but this whole thing started because you said Kevin's first half miss lost us the Arsenal game rather than he "should have done better in a 1-on-1".

I'm really not looking for an argument here but I think that should be noted seeing as you've just had the last word.

He's gone mate and I'm not picking up where he left off but this whole thing started because you said Kevin's first half miss lost us the Arsenal game rather than he "should have done better in a 1-on-1".

I'm really not looking for an argument here but I think that should be noted seeing as you've just had the last word.

yes, well being 1-0 up rather than 1-0 down in a game we were in control of and keeping the players heads up rather than them going through another Stoke was a critical part of why we lost in my opinion. If he'd scored it's a completely different game, as it is we went 1-0 down and folded. It's fine margins. I'm not blaming him for us conceding, but it was the critical minute or so of the game, as was his miss at Stoke. If he'd scored both of those big chances, then I think we get 2 different results and are probably top of the league at this point. As I've said though, he is a genuine match winner and will in time become absolutely world class and become the guy who wins us those games on a consistent basis, I'm just disappointed that he didn't take them, especially last Monday. If that, and my dissatisfaction with our league performances, standing and results means I deserve what I've had from certain people today, then so be it.I'm sticking by my view.

That wasn't the point that's been hammered at me all day though, to be fair. It's been far more personal and far more "posts being written for me so that I can be attacked" if we're honest.

yes, well being 1-0 up rather than 1-0 down in a game we were in control of and keeping the players heads up rather than them going through another Stoke was a critical part of why we lost in my opinion. If he'd scored it's a completely different game, as it is we went 1-0 down and folded. It's fine margins. I'm not blaming him for us conceding, but it was the critical minute or so of the game, as was his miss at Stoke. If he'd scored both of those big chances, then I think we get 2 different results and are probably top of the league at this point. As I've said though, he is a genuine match winner and will in time become absolutely world class and become the guy who wins us those games on a consistent basis, I'm just disappointed that he didn't take them, especially last Monday. If that, and my dissatisfaction with our league performances, standing and results means I deserve what I've had from certain people today, then so be it.I'm sticking by my view.

That wasn't the point that's been hammered at me all day though, to be fair. It's been far more personal and far more "posts being written for me so that I can be attacked" if we're honest.

That's all fair enough and, as one of those who took the piss, I can understand why you felt the need to defend yourself; my apologies. However, it's a two way street and the way that you responded to some was equally aggressive and could have been construed as slightly aloof.

But I respect that you stand by your views and I hope there's no hard feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.