Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Defo. It'll stop me whining like a woman about the shape of our badge or one of our best players missing a one on one or whatever else you enlightened ones are currently getting your tampons wet over.

As opposed to bickering and moaning about someone having a different view to you because of your disinterest in certain things, which bizarrely not only affect the core identity of the club, but also their ability to be successful and win matches, only to be a hypocritical cockwomble as in the past you've bitched and whined and moaned about things you didn't like about the club for months on end. You're also so disinterested you feel the need to return to the argument, only to argue against what you wanted the other person to say, so that you could try and sound intelligent (but fail).

ozil has been brilliant and in my opinion the 2nd best player after mahrez , but do find the lovefest cringe worthy especially on twitter not surprising since most arsenal fans are on there.

kdb has only joined this season and hopefully with aguero to full fitness should overtake ozil by next season if not this !

As opposed to bickering and moaning about someone having a different view to you because of your disinterest in certain things, which bizarrely not only affect the core identity of the club, but also their ability to be successful and win matches, only to be a hypocritical cockwomble as in the past you've bitched and whined and moaned about things you didn't like about the club for months on end. You're also so disinterested you feel the need to return to the argument, only to argue against what you wanted the other person to say, so that you could try and sound intelligent (but fail).

Your continued belief in your own intellectual superiority only serves to highlight your total lack of emotional understanding of why you're being called a miserable fucker.

Your continued belief in your own intellectual superiority only serves to highlight your total lack of emotional understanding of why you're being called a miserable fucker.

I'm a miserable fucker? From the man who woman-whined about Mancini for a year and is so passionately optimistic about City's future he doesn't give a toss about our new core identity in our badge, wants to be a miserable fuck because he wants to attack someone for daring to suggest KDB should have done better with a one-on-one and is so optimistic about our season he wants to talk about "making the top 4". The irony.

p.s. my own self-awareness about my disgruntlement about our current situation has been made more than clear by myself on here, perhaps you should take a look in the mirror before you start another unprovoked bitchfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.