Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`ve said it before and yes he had a wonderful game v Sunderland,but for me he`s wasted on the flanks.I`d like to see him given Yaya`s role in the centre.And before anyone starts yes I know where he played in Germany but normally the lad has a great engine on him so lets give him a game in that central midfield area.

He put it on a plate for Aguero. That's his job. Can't understand complaining about his work today. He wasn't at his best but he did his job.

I`ve said it before and yes he had a wonderful game v Sunderland,but for me he`s wasted on the flanks.I`d like to see him given Yaya`s role in the centre.And before anyone starts yes I know where he played in Germany but normally the lad has a great engine on him so lets give him a game in that central midfield area.

He is just as naff defensively as yaya and nowwhere near as good as tika taka passing.
The majority of his assists/chances created come from his crossing. Wing is where he is best for me.
CM in a 3 man midfield maybe but certainly not in a 2.

He is just as naff defensively as yaya and nowwhere near as good as tika taka passing.
The majority of his assists/chances created come from his crossing. Wing is where he is best for me.
CM in a 3 man midfield maybe but certainly not in a 2.

If you put him on the wing, most of his created chances will be crosses. if you put him in the centre, most will be splitting passes. His great crosses aren't a good reason to play him at the wing.

Why not?

----------Aguero
Sterling Silva Navas
-----De Bruyne
--------------Fernandinho

Let's try that indeed, could be a winning combo if you ask me. Only pity is that he will get less assists and goals behind Silva.

If you put him on the wing, most of his created chances will be crosses. if you put him in the centre, most will be splitting passes. His great crosses aren't a good reason to play him at the wing.

Why not?

----------Aguero
Sterling Silva Navas
-----De Bruyne

Let's try that indeed, could be a winning combo if you ask me. Only pity is that he will get less assists and goals behind Silva.

Sterling and Navas in front of KDB?
Nah

Thought he was really good tonight, him and Sterling were out stand out players, also thought Yaya and Silva played well.

Why not?

----------Aguero
Sterling Silva Navas
-----De Bruyne

Zero physicality in that line-up. Which is proving a problem this season even with Yaya in there.
That midfield would get horribly over run and easily outplayed
What do you think De Bruyne would do better than Yaya in that position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.