Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is certain, he's a hider when it comes to defending, going back towards his own goal, indifferent.

It's more pronounced away from home, where the opposition are expected to dictate the flow.

Different shades of grey, but it's the same for Silva and Yaya.

The correct and early move last night should have been to hook Yaya for Navas, push De Bruyne inside, see if that worked and alternate that option with Silva. Bringing Fernando on to bolster Delph and Fernandinho.

Problem is though the manager has not got a clue,and that thought would have never crossed his mind,mores the pity,I said in the match thread to get Toure hooked at HT,but he never does

Problem is though the manager has not got a clue,and that thought would have never crossed his mind,mores the pity,I said in the match thread to get Toure hooked at HT,but he never does
Doesn't he read your posts?

He makes us fight with one hand behind our backs on a regular basis by including Toure from the start/away games.

That lack of foresight is only compounded when he then can't see what is taking place on the pitch.

Manuel is famed for his loyalty towards players, so you would have thought he would be now getting back in spades from his teams?

The reason he isn't, is because they either can't (Yaya/perm any one of seven) or won't.

He makes us fight with one hand behind our backs on a regular basis by including Toure from the start/away games.

That lack of foresight is only compounded when he then can't see what is taking place on the pitch.

Manuel is famed for his loyalty towards players, so you would have thought he would be now getting back in spades from his teams?

The reason he isn't, is because they either can't (Yaya/perm any one of seven) or won't.

The loyalty he showed with Navas has gone away,he's often coming from the bench these days,remarkable really considering the impact he had on Saturday,and again last night,wonder if he starts this Saturday though ?

He's also scared to death to drop Yaya,and is too blind to see how he's becoming a passenger every game now

I agree. Everything points to Toure. The games we lose are away or those played at a high tempo. And yet he could be an asset if used properly

Awful management.

It's quite simple. KDB loves to play center midfield behind the forward and there he is best. He came here to share game time with Silva and Yaya.
Would Yaya be the old cracking Yaya, KDB would help out on the wings. What he does most of the time, watching what Yaya does in CM. Must be frustrating for KDB. Yaya now is the 3rd best No.10 in the City squad and should only play some home matches. If needed at all.

That's how it is. But the manager doesn't want to change his mind and is defending Yaya ("he is running most."). Denying the facts mentioned above. That would be bad management and dangerous for the club. Responsible for all that must be the director of sports or some kind of advisory board.
In what way do they take influence on the team manager? Any thoughts?

I would agree that we are not a balanced team but i don't think this is KDB's fault. I think that at the moment, KDB deserves to be starting ahead of Silva.

Yaya is also a massive problem, delph isn't good enough to start every game but a team like this would make us so much more balanced.

.....................Hart...................
Sagna....Kompany.....Otamendi.....Kolarov
.........Fernandinho....Delph.........
Navas...........KDB.........Sterling....
...............Aguero............

I would agree that we are not a balanced team but i don't think this is KDB's fault. I think that at the moment, KDB deserves to be starting ahead of Silva.

Yaya is also a massive problem, delph isn't good enough to start every game but a team like this would make us so much more balanced.

.....................Hart...................
Sagna....Kompany.....Otamendi.....Kolarov
.........Fernandinho....Delph.........
Navas...........KDB.........Sterling....
...............Aguero............

Or with Sterling on the right and Silva on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.