Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic but does anyone know if the rain jacket he had a photo in is going on sale ?
Or the polo shirt?
DB83015.jpg

EDIT - Found the polo on the Site

Just joined. From Belgium.

First off, Hi all!

Second, thanks everyone on here for an absolutely hilarious De Bruyne transfer thread. I was hoping he'd join City for weeks, desperately googling every day for some confirmation from somewhere, to then be dissapointed in the end and hope for a better day tomorrow. Stumbling on his transfer thread here was an real relief and I enjoyed it immensely. I was no longer alone :)

Thirdly, I've been a City fan because of Vinny for the past couple of years (the joy I felt when Aguerooooo scored was so immense, it's a day I'll never forget!). Was almost going to root for Chelsea as well when KDB, Hazard and Courtois were playing there, but Mourinho kindly told me not to! I have alot of doubts about his ability to distinguish top players from others after letting KDB go like that. I thought he was supposed to have an eye for talent? Vinny and KDB are my alltime favourite Red Devils (Belgian NT nickname). So now that they are both City players there's only one team for me in the EPL! And I'm glad cause it's the coolest team anyway with guys like El Mago and Kun :)

City bought an absolute monster of a player. I have not a single shred of doubt that he is going to deliver for City. This is a guy that cares only for one thing. Win every damn match he plays. Unlike Hazard who plays to 'show the fans some neat tricks n dribbles, and it would be nice to win also' (his words, paraphrased). He has a rocket of a shot, runs and runs and runs all game, has passing, vision, dead ball delivery, everything... Only not the best defender but well, I don't think City bought him to defend. He is there on the big games, actually, that's when he's on his best. He asks alot of his teammates but is even more critical of himself. He will be really pleased that with City he will be surrounded by similarly talented players, unlike Wolfsburg where he was frustrated at times by his teammates' lack of quality, yet still got them to 2nd in BL and domestic cup almost singlehandedly. The main condition for him to perform is that he plays alot. But to be honest I have little doubt City is going to give him ample chance and not drop him to the bench forever after a lousy overall team performance (as Mou did after his 2nd game, away at Old Trafford). Monumental blunder of Mourinho if ever there was one.

Bring on the rest of the season! I rly hope City goes far in the CL (league shouldn't give too much trouble)

Oh for fucks sake not more fanboys...

Only messing mate, welcome to the forum. Give the 'red devils' shit a rest though.

Just joined. From Belgium.

First off, Hi all!

Second, thanks everyone on here for an absolutely hilarious De Bruyne transfer thread. I was hoping he'd join City for weeks, desperately googling every day for some confirmation from somewhere, to then be dissapointed in the end and hope for a better day tomorrow. Stumbling on his transfer thread here was an real relief and I enjoyed it immensely. I was no longer alone :)

Thirdly, I've been a City fan because of Vinny for the past couple of years (the joy I felt when Aguerooooo scored was so immense, it's a day I'll never forget!). Was almost going to root for Chelsea as well when KDB, Hazard and Courtois were playing there, but Mourinho kindly told me not to! I have alot of doubts about his ability to distinguish top players from others after letting KDB go like that. I thought he was supposed to have an eye for talent? Vinny and KDB are my alltime favourite Red Devils (Belgian NT nickname). So now that they are both City players there's only one team for me in the EPL! And I'm glad cause it's the coolest team anyway with guys like El Mago and Kun :)

City bought an absolute monster of a player. I have not a single shred of doubt that he is going to deliver for City. This is a guy that cares only for one thing. Win every damn match he plays. Unlike Hazard who plays to 'show the fans some neat tricks n dribbles, and it would be nice to win also' (his words, paraphrased). He has a rocket of a shot, runs and runs and runs all game, has passing, vision, dead ball delivery, everything... Only not the best defender but well, I don't think City bought him to defend. He is there on the big games, actually, that's when he's on his best. He asks alot of his teammates but is even more critical of himself. He will be really pleased that with City he will be surrounded by similarly talented players, unlike Wolfsburg where he was frustrated at times by his teammates' lack of quality, yet still got them to 2nd in BL and domestic cup almost singlehandedly. The main condition for him to perform is that he plays alot. But to be honest I have little doubt City is going to give him ample chance and not drop him to the bench forever after a lousy overall team performance (as Mou did after his 2nd game, away at Old Trafford). Monumental blunder of Mourinho if ever there was one.

Bring on the rest of the season! I rly hope City goes far in the CL (league shouldn't give too much trouble)

Welcome! After the success of the Vinny song, any decent songs for KDB we should consider?

Can't listen just now - can you give a quick precis?

Basically just praising Txiki for how he conducted himself throughtout the 6 months they were in contact, said everything about City is fantastic, how Pellegrini, Soriano and everyone at the club greeted Kevin, who came away really happy etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.