Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB v Martial
Very similar fees paid for both players apparently - 80M Euros. One an unknown French teenager; the other one was the German footballer of the year who can do this:-

I'll await the comparison video to give me a better idea of who might be getting value for money.

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere. KDB looks great on there - especially against Bayern Munich. Can't wait till he's settled in.

Last edited:
On Radio 5 Live's Monday Night Club yesterday they had an interview with KDB's agent (who has looked after him for eight years).

Hearing the agent describe how brilliantly the City management treated him and Kevin and Kevin's family throughout the process and especially when they arrived at Manchester made me so proud to be a City supporter.

There is so very much more to a football club than the team on the pitch...

JJ.

Very similar fees paid for both players apparently - 80M Euros. One was the German footballer of the year and can do this:-

I'll await the comparison video to give me a better idea of who might be getting value for money.

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere. KDB looks great on there - especially against Bayern Munich. Can't wait till he's settled in.

I know it's only a youtube best bits vid,but this gets me really excited,he'll be awesome in our squad think us city fans are in for some very good times!

WOW...thanks for this link....really enjoyed listening to the interview with De Bruyne's agent.....great interview and shows just how much respect we have in the football world..
You are very welcome ... I couldn't believe how effusive he was either. Makes you wonder how other clubs treat there new incoming players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.