Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great range of passing n pace tonight. He could have assisted in 3 or 4. Did anyone see his cross with the outside of his right boot ?! Phewwww !!
Was a beauty. Looked like Nainggolan would absolutely smash it -- well done by the Bosnia defender to just get there in time.

Great corner to the penalty spot, then great awareness with back to goal that he had space and lovely two touch: Left foot stop, right foot wallop. According to sky at last "that's why he's worth the money" (ish).

First time I've seen him. Class. Looked the best player on the pitch by a long way and as has been said he could have had 4 or 5 assists tonight if it wasn't for better finishing. Would like to see him against better opposition but I'm very excited to see him playing for City

Unfortunately it doesn't look like these Euro qualifiers have traditional Opta stats available, but KDB had at least 3 or 4 key passes that were guilt-edged chances. We truly have an embarrassment in riches now.

Showed excellent vision, awareness, intelligence and composure tonight.

His passing is exquisite, Sterling and Aguero will be in absolute heaven with his threaded-through-to-run-onto passes.

Has a cracking shot on him and delivers a mean corner.

He's also pretty nippy and can beat a man. He'll be great on the counter (as will Sterling).

Unfortunately it doesn't look like these Euro qualifiers have traditional Opta stats available, but KDB had at least 3 or 4 key passes that were guilt-edged chances. We truly have an embarrassment in riches now.

I for one don't care about stats but what I see, and having seen the match I can say with my hand on my heart he was the best player on that pitch.

He'll do for me.

Sadly didn't get to watch the match but followed the live commentary. Goal, assist & MoTM.. Pretty impressive stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.