Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's quicker than I imagined, counter attacks will be fun with him sterling and Sergio.

He was outstanding last night, can't wait to see him in a City shirt. Not sure if Pellegrini will disrupt a winning team and start him at Selhurst Park though?

Dodgy ball though, shot comes very unexpectedly and bounces and slides off the wet grass... by no means easy

It was a great effort, quick turn and with little back lift/run up, struck a decent ball. However, wasn't right in the corner and just felt the keeper may have got there on another day. As a former keeper I'm over critical at times probably. New balls also don't help them, move all over. Great display from KDB though. Involved in lots of the play. Saw him track back at least once and could of easily had a few more assists. All positive, roll on Palace!!!

He's quicker than I imagined, counter attacks will be fun with him sterling and Sergio.

Switching to the attack is one of his main qualities. It's also the one doubt I have about his move to City : City tend to play short passes to push up the field, while De Bruyne plays much more direct. He loves to go from defence to creating a chance in one or two passes. Aguero en Sterling will love his range of passing and throughballs though.

He was outstanding last night, can't wait to see him in a City shirt. Not sure if Pellegrini will disrupt a winning team and start him at Selhurst Park though?

Not sure he can do really at the moment. Whilst he isn't as good, Navas works unbelievably hard defensively and helps solidify the right hand side.

Might be wise to leave him out of this one! Maybe as a late sub! Palace in decent form if the horrible happens could heap a lot of pressure on the boy right from the off. Plus can't change a winning formula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.