Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out in San Sebastián and bumped into a Club Brugge fan or rather my misses did. She was having a smoke and all of a sudden I could here "who the fuck are Man United" being sang, unusual for San Sebastián. Turns out she told him she was from Manchester and didn't like football but I was a big City fan. He was right over, singing hugging, showing me videos of him at Old Trafford, claiming he was an ultra. He was a weird man, quiet big so no reason why not. He loved City.

Anyways,, we chatted about Kompany and Denayer. He loved both. Then on to De Bruyne, he said he was easily the best player, much better than Hazard. He said he was also loved more than Hazard as he didn't cheat and play for himself. He said it's his play for the team that made him so good.

Story over..

They were all singing "Here's to you Vincent Kompany...." before and during the match.

It seems I am the only one who is not rating KDB highly, I hope he prove me wrong though.
Jim-Halpert-Shrug-and-Leave-The-Office.gif

There's a good reason for that.

De Bruyne > Mertens > Hazard

Everybody's talking about that lovely weighted pass from De Bruyne to Mertens, and rightly so, but take a look at the fantastic steal he does right at the beginning of this video to set up the counter attack. Lovely quick handling by Nainggolan (the one who passes it back to Kevin) as well. Nainggolan one of the best DM's / CM's in the world. Would make one hell of a replacement for Fernandinho or Touré one day should it be necessary.

Apparently Silva has hurt his ankle and wont be risked. KDB in the central position me thinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.