Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More and more I think about it, he has to start Saturday. Has that magic which can be the difference in these tricky away games.

No chance, we don't have a right back on Saturday, so Navas' defensive work rate will be required. He'll come on for the last 20mins probably. He'll start against West Ham.

I personally think he'll be subed on for navas 60-70th mins, what does everyone else think?..

throw the fucker straight in, Palace won't sit back and will leave gaps and the more players we have that can find that killer pass the better, not knocking Navas he's done his bit this year but this lad can play, he's fit and full of confidence at the moment, get him in, watch him rip them apart then watch again on MOTD as they cry having to sing his praises

He has to play.

Every player wants to impress on his debut and we have bought someone here who can make the difference when it matters.

Palace can plan and legislate for Navas, they can't for KDB.

He keeps Palace guessing and I think the very nature of the game will be wide open, and the rest of the team can get a massive bump from him starting.

Navas, despite his defensive contributions, has dropped his level in last 120 mins or so.

No guts, no glory!

I'm out in San Sebastián and bumped into a Club Brugge fan or rather my misses did. She was having a smoke and all of a sudden I could here "who the fuck are Man United" being sang, unusual for San Sebastián. Turns out she told him she was from Manchester and didn't like football but I was a big City fan. He was right over, singing hugging, showing me videos of him at Old Trafford, claiming he was an ultra. He was a weird man, quiet big so no reason why not. He loved City.

Anyways,, we chatted about Kompany and Denayer. He loved both. Then on to De Bruyne, he said he was easily the best player, much better than Hazard. He said he was also loved more than Hazard as he didn't cheat and play for himself. He said it's his play for the team that made him so good.

Story over..

I'm out in San Sebastián and bumped into a Club Brugge fan or rather my misses did. She was having a smoke and all of a sudden I could here "who the fuck are Man United" being sang, unusual for San Sebastián. Turns out she told him she was from Manchester and didn't like football but I was a big City fan. He was right over, singing hugging, showing me videos of him at Old Trafford, claiming he was an ultra. He was a weird man, quiet big so no reason why not. He loved City.

Anyways,, we chatted about Kompany and Denayer. He loved both. Then on to De Bruyne, he said he was easily the best player, much better than Hazard. He said he was also loved more than Hazard as he didn't cheat and play for himself. He said it's his play for the team that made him so good.

Story over..

I'd assume that Belgium is one of the places where our following is growing fastest at the moment. We have the Belgium captain, Belgium's best performer and possibly Belgium's future captain, so its doesn't surprise me that a few of their fans keep an eye on City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.