Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
was the subsitution booed the other night?

1894 fb group says it was but i thought it was the gladbach fans who were booing him throughout the match?

they said they whistled him and when the sub was made there were boos not whistles? so came from city end?

was the subsitution booed the other night?

1894 fb group says it was but i thought it was the gladbach fans who were booing him throughout the match?

they said they whistled him and when the sub was made there were boos not whistles? so came from city end?

By all accounts there was quite a considerable amount of away supporters in the City end, so that could explain it.

thats true mate didn't think of that. I wouldn't of thought we would of booed the sub? couldnt hear booing except for the germans.
Yeah the Gladbach fans were booing him throughout and at his substitution. I think most City fans thought it was the right move as it hadn't been his night.

Echo what others have said. Looks like he needs a rest & with Silva fit we can afford to rest him. Start with Navas. A tired defence aren't going to enjoy the last 20-30 minutes with Kev coming on with the pace he plays the game at.

As for the booing that was entirely from Gladbach fans on Tuesday as far as I could tell. No discontent from the fans near me about the change, was obvious he wasn't performing & looked knackered.

If he's tired like some psychics on this form suggest , he seriously needs to work on his fitness

Well hes used to a winter break so he could get even more tired. I can see why mourinho let him go because his defensive contribution is poor. Can see why he was played as a number 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.