Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maureen is a dick,he is a fantastic player and his stats back him up
Its not that he is terible player, just sometimes he doesn't track back enough, same with silva and sterling. Then with yaya in the middle its pretty obvious why we always look so open.

Its not that he is terible player, just sometimes he doesn't track back enough, same with silva and sterling. Then with yaya in the middle its pretty obvious why we always look so open.

In Bremen, he was the player that had the most kilometres of the whole Bundesliga that season and last season in Wolfsburg he finished third in that ranking. Lazy player indeed, he should be ashamed!

Lol blame Pellers. Pellers has his players doing the high press and disturbing the opposing keeper, everytime the opposition is on the ball and building from the back all the front players are chasing the defenders. You have to consider what this means though for their abbilety to give cover to the defenders though, typicly when the attackers do the high press they loose their defensive form and leave holes behind for the opposition to exploit, if the opposition then can move the ball forward quick then there might be no way for the attackers to get back in time, and besides that chasing the ball on the oppositions half takes energy and youre only increasing the distance with the defense so if the opposition passes forward quick then the attackers would have a lot of bloody running to do indeed.

No surprise that youre attackers are only human and appear to track back less. Afterall they have to have some energy to do their attacking work too.

Last edited:
Few direct quotes in the mirror from ginger Kev...

“It’s a busy time of year and it’s difficult to say how I’ll feel personally by the end of December because I’ve never experienced the Christmas period in England before,” said the Belgium star.

“At Wolfsburg, we had two-and-a-half weeks off, but it’s something new to adapt to.

“It’s been tough so far because we’ve had a lot of games each month. If I’m on the field, I’ll always give it my all. But sometimes afterwards you think, ‘Yeah, maybe I was a little bit tired and maybe it would have been better to have had a rest.’

“But you don’t think about these things when you are playing. At the moment, I’m fine and we’ll see how things go, but if I was feeling fatigue, then I would tell the coach.”

“We’ve done well as a team and everything we wanted to do at this stage of the season, we’ve managed to achieve,” he said.

“It’s always difficult when you lose players, but I think we’ve coped as best as we could have hoped.

“We’ve just got to maintain our position in the Premier League into the New Year by trying to end this year strongly.”

De Bruyne, 24, is firing City’s trophy push and has weighed in with nine goals and nine assists, but he disagrees with Raheem Sterling likening him to Luis Suarez.

“I don’t think I’m the same kind of player as Suarez,” he said modestly. “Maybe from a statistics point at the moment we are similar, but we are two different types of players.

“A lot of people talk about your contribution when you score and make a lot of goals, which is nice, but it’s not something I really think about.”

He's still settling in to the team. It took Yaya and Silva half a season to do so. The fact he's still produced the number of goals and assists he has without having played well on a consistent basis is hopefully a sign of even better things to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.