Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be grand. Seems a good lad, level headed. Creative players don't always have to be courageous in the tackle, he shows it in other ways, he never stops showing for the ball, even if he's having a stinker. Good lad, will be a city legend

I'm not saying he never tracks back etc just the last few games his performances have been below par in this sense, it frustrates me because we all know how good he is. And again stats don't tell you everything.

I agree he has been somewhat below par but I find it ridiculous people highlighting his workrate as an issue when he works tirelessly.

He's yet to achieve real consistency yet has impressive score and assist stats. Even in a "poor" game he tends to pull off a couple of top class moves.

Doing really well seeing he's only been here half a season and should go on to become a great. Reminds me at times of Colin Bell.

I agree he has been somewhat below par but I find it ridiculous people highlighting his workrate as an issue when he works tirelessly.

He does work hard in general but at the same time he has been in recent performances he has had multiple moments where he has let people run past him far too easy and not really bust a gut to get back. My personal opinion is first half against palace he was very poor but was a lot better second half and got an assist although the hard work was done by Yaya and Aguero.

His passing and vision is excellent. You know when we're breaking and there's players on the other side of the pitch in space he'll see them and probably find them.

I am not really sure we have him bedded down in a pattern of play yet, but he's going to be a great player for us.

He had an astounding start with us but has looked a bit leggy lately. I've criticised his work-rate and desire to do the defensive stuff but he did seem to be working much harder at that today. Very out of it in the first half as everything was coming down the left but no great complaints about his second half performance.

The commentator on the feed I was watching made the point that he was supposed to be playing "wide right" - not a favoured position of his. But even so, out of his favoured position he still put in a shift. I believe he is well worth the money we paid for him. And to be so successful in his first few months with us bodes well for the future.

He will be, soon enough, the worlds best attacking midfielder. Don't forget that players like him find their prime between 26-29, and they usually have higher ceilings,

He's like a slower Di Maria with superior goalscoring ability.

Like Di Maria he's direct/high risk, high stats and high end product over the course of a season but he can go through patches (in a game and over a few games) where he can look quite an average player At other times everything he does turns to gold.

He does work hard in general but at the same time he has been in recent performances he has had multiple moments where he has let people run past him far too easy and not really bust a gut to get back. My personal opinion is first half against palace he was very poor but was a lot better second half and got an assist although the hard work was done by Yaya and Aguero.

Agree that Yaya and Aguero did the hardwork. But, if it was Navas instead of him with the ball in that position, I doubt it would have been a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.