Player Topic: Martin Demichelis (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accusing a seasoned pro like MDM of being apathetic goes beyond "not being positive". It's an insult which you would be hard placed to justify. And that's why it attracted a response in kind.

Your comment to me was an insult?
I think his inept performances confirmed by general concensus, recent disparaging comments about City, River Plate rejecting one of their own 'seasoned pros' , body language on the pitch, a cm player being chosen in his position ahead of him at watford augmented by his manager continually choosing him as fourth choice in a squad struggling for centre backs in form are all my hard placed facts as justification towards my comments.

Best to agree to disagree and hope yesterday's clean sheets continue .. Time will tell.

Going by his reaction when Sergio scored against watford it's laughable people think Demi doesn't give a shit! I think though even he realizes his legs have gone in the top flight and it's probably difficult to accept for him

I think his inept performances confirmed by general concensus, recent disparaging comments about City, River Plate rejecting one of their own 'seasoned pros' , body language on the pitch, a cm player being chosen in his position ahead of him at watford augmented by his manager continually choosing him as fourth choice in a squad struggling for centre backs in form are all my hard placed facts as justification towards my comments.

Best to agree to disagree and hope yesterday's clean sheets continue .. Time will tell.

What were these disparaging comments about City?

Its very easy to blame our players for 0 effort. But I have never seen otherwise from anyone. All of them give a fuck for sure.

There may be a general consensus that he's struggling a bit but apathetic....? I don't think so.

Do you have a source for the "disparaging comments" you speak of? Rolee also asked this question but hasn't had a reply as yet.

another blue for the naughty step,who else besides kun is going to avoid the annual bluemoon cull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.