Player Topic: Pablo Zabaleta (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thereWasATime

It was his first game today, I thought he deserved some praise too! His forward runs were excellent and only one of the few players to put his body on line for the cause.

Did seem a little heavy legged when defending (got caught for the first goal) but was excellent going forward. Whenever the ball reached the right wing, I could always see him dashing forward providing an outlet. Once time I saw him in No.10 position :)

This lad is massive for us. I didn't except him to play so sharply after coming back from a serious knee ligament injury but hats off to his spirits!

Love the fella as most City fans do. Was beaten too easily down his flank though, which exposed us for Newcastle's goal. Maybe too keen to express himself with Sagna playing so well for us.

Great to see him back. Of course he was rusty, but he has a great understanding with Navas. We'll be better going forward with Zabaleta

I love what Sagna has done so far this season but when fit Zabaleta is first choice all day. His desire is irreplaceable despite the little rusty slip up today

He looked off the pace at the start of the game, especially in the way he was at fault for their goal, but he came more and more into his own as the match went on.

He's obviously rusty, not having played any competitive football since the Copa América final, but given a few more run-outs, I'm sure he will be back to his best.

We love ya, Zaba!

He'll take a few more games to get up to speed but if there's anyone you give a pass to it's Zab. I hope he's at the club forever.

Love Zab. He showed rust yesterday but I have faith in him to return close to form. Him and Sagna can form a good duo at RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.