Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets face facts. Sterling is absolute wank. A joke signing at £49m. Navas the scapegoat changed the game & is thrice the player Sterling ever will be.

Facts? Come on, he didn't have a great half, but I remember him putting Hart on his arse and slotting one home recently. He can be the complete opposite of 'wank' - as has been said, give the man time.

Lets face facts. Sterling is absolute wank. A joke signing at £49m. Navas the scapegoat changed the game & is thrice the player Sterling ever will be.
jesus navas is literally our worst post takeover player. sterling already has more goals than navas all of last year. sterling is on a different fucking galaxy from navas.

Sterling was absolutely shocking today, no desire or hunger, pulled out of any challenge and refused to track anyone.
His only contribution was to throw himself to the floor in comical fashion for a penalty, I was hoping he would get booked to stamp that behaviour out. So pleased that Pellers identified it and subbed him. Navas must wonder what he has to do to start ahead of him.

Needs to be given a go on the right hand side where he is on his stronger foot more. Snuffed out on the left at the minute because he wants to come inside.

Not yet though. Navas has earned a place in the side for now

i don't think he knows what's going on at the moment. The lads only 20 and you can see he's over whelmed with what's expected of him on a weekly basis. He's too indecisive at the moment that's what's letting him down.

jesus navas is literally our worst post takeover player. sterling already has more goals than navas all of last year. sterling is on a different fucking galaxy from navas.

Worst signing post takeover? I'd well and truly attribute that to Sterling. Done absolute zilch since he's joined. He looks like a little kid who's won a competition to be a City player for the day. Rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.