Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay--Raheem-Sterling.jpg

I bet he could run quicker than this....

TASKMASTER PELLEGRINI FORCES STERLING TO DRIVE SMART CAR IN PUBLIC HUMILIATION PLOY AFTER HE ONLY SCORES 2 GOALS IN CRUCIAL CL TIE

There's a Memphis v Sterling thread on ragcafe and I think Raheem has had more consistent support on there than he has on here.

Sincerely hope that him and Delph continue to prove their critics wrong and have long careers with us.

I watched the City Chelsea game in August in a pub in Gran Canaria. There was a family of dippers at the next table who gave him dogs abuse and creamed themselves when he missed a (difficult half) chance. Their attitude seems to have been encouraged by the Scouse mafia in the media. I really hope that Sterling finishes the season with some silverware. A medal in the League Cup final (with due respect to Everton as we are not there yet) would be a great start.

Absolutely love this kid. Just turned 21 serious pace to burn his finishing will never be that of aguero etc but it will get better with age as will his composure and once he's got that aspect sorted he will be unstoppable.

Added to that he also seems like a real nice sensible down to earth and mostly grown up lad for someone his age, I suppose having his baby girl when he was young made him grow up a bit.

Keep at it Raheem your doing just fine, infact better than just fine! Liverpool know what they are missing whether they want to admit it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.