Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know why he isn't being used as often anymore? Can't be any worse than Silva or De Bruyne on current form.
Although I watched the game on telly, I thought KDB worked hard yesterday. Also his pass for the 3rd goal was sublime. There was a Palace defender between KDB & Sergio, instead of slamming the ball square as so many others do, he placed it behind Sergio but at a pace that would pass the defender but give Sergio time to get the ball. He also won the ball to create the chance for the 4th goal. David Silva was the MOD's man of the match & looked as classy as ever to me. I can't think of 2 players I would rather have in my team than these 2

Although I watched the game on telly, I thought KDB worked hard yesterday. Also his pass for the 3rd goal was sublime. There was a Palace defender between KDB & Sergio, instead of slamming the ball square as so many others do, he placed it behind Sergio but at a pace that would pass the defender but give Sergio time to get the ball. He also won the ball to create the chance for the 4th goal. David Silva was the MOD's man of the match & looked as classy as ever to me. I can't think of 2 players I would rather have in my team than these 2
i agree with observations re pass to sergio.the goal was a work of art and kdb played his part.

Will under pep will become world class no doubt. Didn't pep in the past say he rated Raheem as a future world star and would like to manage him in the future?

Bloody hell, Brenda eulogising Raheem on Goals on Sunday. Calling him a "wonderful, wonderful boy" and refusing to be drawn into any criticism of the events surrounding his transfer. Also said he was the first person to text him when he was sacked, or rather "left Liverpool". Nice to hear actually.

Bloody hell, Brenda eulogising Raheem on Goals on Sunday. Calling him a "wonderful, wonderful boy" and refusing to be drawn into any criticism of the events surrounding his transfer. Also said he was the first person to text him when he was sacked, or rather "left Liverpool". Nice to hear actually.
Not Brenda's biggest fan but suppose he does deserve credit for giving him a chance at 17.

They reckon it was that Tony Barrett doing the shit stirring what a devious Scouse twat he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.