Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs consistent game time to gel with the team, doesn't help that Silva is injured either.

Look at the impact De Bruyne has made, that's what you expect from a player whom you have bought for £49m! Don't really care if he is 20, we needed a top quality winger for exactly these sort of games! Slag Navas as much as you want, unlike Sterling at least he's getting into the positions.

Some seriously need to grow a pair and give the lad a chance to get used to his new surroundings. If we were to judge Kun entirely on his seasons performances then I don't think he'd be coming out very well, yet all the new players get slaughtered every time they have a quiet game. Get some fucking patience ffs.

So far he's been the younger,English,version of Navas.Fast,works hard ,shit in front of goal,no consistent end product.
Still time for improvement.

Bit harsh. Sterling takes on defenders. Navas doesn't. I thought Sterling had some bright moments today. Turned the corner on left side but couldn't find final pass. Then again, no one else today could either. Agree with others, he needs to be playing full 90. Him off, Bony on? That's indefensible.

played well again imho ...certainly a lot worse on show (Kolorov and navas to name two)

Look at the impact De Bruyne has made, that's what you expect from a player whom you have bought for £49m! Don't really care if he is 20, we needed a top quality winger for exactly these sort of games! Slag Navas as much as you want, unlike Sterling at least he's getting into the positions.
Absolutely. £49m is ready made money.

I think it's fair enough to question him, the fee was an absolute joke and he has some pretty glaring faults, the main one being he cant actually seem to kick a football properly.

It's also fair enough to say he's only young, can improve and all that stuff.

koralov doesn't help his game at all. Look at Sagna on the other side,plays simple and allows Navas to do his stuff. Sterling finds himself on the end of stupid passes and finds Koralov further forward then himself.

I think it's fair enough to question him, the fee was an absolute joke and he has some pretty glaring faults, the main one being he cant actually seem to kick a football properly.

It's also fair enough to say he's only young, can improve and all that stuff.

He was miles better than Aguero to be fair mate.

To be fair, without being great, he was better than Aguero & Navas and it was completely the wrong decision to take him off.

Our best attacking players with De Bruyne & Yaya when he pushed on.

It's wrong to keep subbing him,just tell him to stay out wide and overlap with kola.it worked really well the first few games
Mp is making him nervous knowing he is going to get hooked off,handling him all wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.