Player Topic: Samir Nasri (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand that people think he slows the pace down sometimes. I can't understand how people don't rate him. He's a cracking player, never gives the ball away needlessly, and is a very good player overall.

Because, despite the talent, he hardly ever gets a game by the scruff of the neck. That's why Merlin, Vinny, Yaya and Kun will still be fondly remembered in ten /twenty years time while Nasri will be largely forgotten.

Saw something from Nasri's agent saying he's not going to inter when asked if he was remaining in Manchester.

I'll be disappointed if he leaves. It's all about squad depth and if we get Delph at the expense of Nasri it'll not help that depth.

That said I guess he needs to feel like a starter and he's not atm. Plus we would be covered to some extent with Garcia and other very good kids should we need extra bodies.

Still would prefer him to stay.

Saw something from Nasri's agent saying he's not going to inter when asked if he was remaining in Manchester.

I'll be disappointed if he leaves. It's all about squad depth and if we get Delph at the expense of Nasri it'll not help that depth.

That said I guess he needs to feel like a starter and he's not atm. Plus we would be covered to some extent with Garcia and other very good kids should we need extra bodies.

Still would prefer him to stay.

Nasri is more of a winger for this season so KDB is more of his replacement or sterling spending what wing they play on. Midfield of yaya and Fernandinho. Front 3 of sterling, aguero and kdb *drools*

Can see him moving on after this season
I'd be cool with him moving after this season but I hope he doesn't move in this window. He still adds value - either as a starter or off the bench. I was thinking he was set to stay but the agent's comment have got be aflappin!

Interesting these opinions, Nasri has had substantial impact for this team.... (At times)
And has had poor performances also.
Similar to anyone who has been on the roster since he has.
He will contribute this year and well.
Long season....
We need him

The tackle well I say tackle more like a shithouse assault on Samir by that idiot at Newcastle under the orders of Mr headbutter put the lad with an injury that he has had to carry for a season and half, if he is injury free then he will
Be far more consistent, I rate the lad also if silva gets taken out which looking at some of the tackles Ive seen flying in on him he is the perfect replacement.

I would keep Nasri for now. He's a talented player and a good depth piece who can start in an instant if there is to be an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.