Player Topic: Samir Nasri (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to him so far this season.
He might have to bide his time and I'm not sure if he'd be happy to do that for too long, but if he is patient, I think his importance within the squad will grow, throughout the season!

I don't think he gave the ball away when he came on bar trying to win a foul that wasn't given.

And that finish... ah!

World class finish from a world class pass. The way Yaya chipped that ball with his back almost completely turned was incredible.

Must admit in the minutes after his entrance I was worried at how much more success everton were getting down our left. Sterling does that good of a job in pinning back the opposition fullback.

Top goal though.

I didn't notice everton getting so much success down that flank, I more noticed how nasri seemed to kill our attack going forward, which had looked much more potent with sterling who is still settling in

Lovely finish for the goal, but anyone who thinks nasri is worthwhile for us going forward is seriously deluded IMO

Lets be honest. He is world class when he has a chip on his shoulder, and dog lazy when comfortable. Bench is the perfect place for him for now. We'll see more of that from him if he feels he needs to fight.

I personally would be fine with him starting in place of Navas against Watford. I know some say don't switch up the lineup but the reality is you have to eventually and Watford at home is a match we should do just fine in regardless.

Great goal but doesn't change my opinion of him. Fat lump of lard, even after pre-season he must still be a good stone overweight.

Thought it was a ridiculous sub to replace Sterling with Nasri.

Excellent goal to seal the game off. I hope he relishes the challenge if given the opportunity this season. His petulance can be frustrating at times (not specifically directed at today's performance), and it makes his game suffer. He does have talent, but needs to play at a higher level more often to be labelled a great player rather than a good player. Consistency is the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.