Player Topic: Samir Nasri (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So over a year ago. I think that says it all
Sorry, you never gave a time frame.
The point is simple. Playing Nasri shouldn't have been a cause for concern tonight. We've been flying since the start of the season. Everybody must have had sky high confidence going into a game against a team yet to win this year and considerably weaker than when they got to the final.
I didn't think we would struggle in the way we did, I didn't expect us to regress to last years levels but we did. There's plenty of blame to go around for tonight's result.

Didn't have a bad game, didn't have a good game. That's the story of Nasri's career here; a passenger who doesn't have the passion or the work ethic to be an asset to this club.

SIlva gave away cheap balls and no one is moaning about it.
Silva has earnt a bit of leeway wheras Nasri still has a lot to prove to many.
Silva wasn't great tonight no two ways about it. There were half a dozen in the same boat, that's what cost us the game, not a particular individual.
I rate Nasri and want him to do well, he just seems to have too many games like the one tonight.

Unfortunately I now see him as more of an asset in any bid to sign pogba (who also was terrible in the first half) neat and tidy footballer but so is every member of our squad, and something tells me he won't stick around if he's on the bench for more than a few games in a row

You can't play Silva and Nasri together against the top sides, it's got to be one or the other. Both have very little pace and tend to move the ball slow so against these type of sides your just giving them way too much time to get organised. Nasri isn't a bad player, on his day he's as good as Silva imo but he'll never show it unless his directly behind the striker and got speedsters either side.

You can't play Silva and Nasri together against the top sides, it's got to be one or the other. Both have very little pace and tend to move the ball slow so against these type of sides your just giving them way too much time to get organised. Nasri isn't a bad player, on his day he's as good as Silva imo but he'll never show it unless his directly behind the striker and got speedsters either side.

Ur right whenever silva has had long term injury and nasri has played behind the striker he has looked our best player but when silva comes back nasri moves out wide and silva to the middle and he goes missing again and ends up back on the bench

Silva has earnt a bit of leeway wheras Nasri still has a lot to prove to many.
Silva wasn't great tonight no two ways about it. There were half a dozen in the same boat, that's what cost us the game, not a particular individual.
I rate Nasri and want him to do well, he just seems to have too many games like the one tonight.

Silva has earnt leeway, FFS Nasri has had as many good games as Silva has had bad ones, a luxury in a M/F with Silva and YaYa. Back up to Silva, nothing more, or he is a liability to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.