Player Topic: Samir Nasri (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piss and wind as usual. Expected nothing from him and got exactly that. People saying he should go in the number 10 role when silva is out are talking shit - how can you have such a wet fart of a player in such a prominent role? When he goes missing or jogs around passing sideways from the wing it's bad but at least it isn't such a prominent position as the number 10 role where he would do more damage to us by nullifying more our own attacks.

I thought he was poor v Palace, and he was even worse last night. He slows us down far too much, and spent the whole 90 minutes walking around the pitch.

I thought he was fantastic against Palace, particularly second half, where he was the player who drove us forward. He was poor last night but then there's not many who can claim to have played well.

we are not not clinical enough in front of goal and tactically a bit naive.

some people suggesting navas as the solution instead of nasri ffs you must be fucking joking

I agree Navas is not the long term answer but when you have a team like Juve that likes to slow the game down....playing someone like Nasri that also likes to slow the play down, it just helping Juve's game plan...Navas pace would have made more impact last night or even replacing Nasri out wide with De Bruyne at half time.....I lost count the amount of times we were pushing forward, got so far up the pitch and started passing it sideways or backwards......slowing the game down in CL, plays to the strengths of these European teams.....imho!;)

I agree Navas is not the long term answer but when you have a team like Juve that likes to slow the game down....playing someone like Nasri that also likes to slow the play down, it just helping Juve's game plan...Navas pace would have made more impact last night or even replacing Nasri out wide with De Bruyne at half time.....I lost count the amount of times we were pushing forward, got so far up the pitch and started passing it sideways or backwards......slowing the game down in CL, plays to the strengths of these European teams.....imho!;)

I agree with your humble opinion - humbly of course ;)

I think he was better than Silva last night but not by much and neither were good. But Silva wasn't fit. although saying that, neither is Nasri. He looks well overweight this season.

maybe we can find excuses for silva and sterling as they we're not 100%fit but there is no excuses for nasri who was fit not traveling with the NT....he simply lacks the guts to make him a WC player...the fact that he is in his 5 year here and not managed to win a regular spot in the first team should be a bit worring for him and maybe for the team ..maybe it was better for us to ship him out in the summer and replace him with someone like sterling who can have a go at defenders and run his socks off

Nasri isn't a right midfielder.

Nasri and Silva never ever work well together in the Champion's League. Not the right balance and too lightweight. Is it a coincidence that Nasri's best game in the Champion's League (Roma away) was when Silva wasn't playing?

I thought it should have been Silva or Nasri centre and De Bruyne right.

Nasri does slow our possession down, especially when he plays on the right. But he's not a right midfielder, I'd have De Bruyne and Navas ahead of Nasri on the right. He's a central player.

they only thing i`d use navas for is to run to the shops for the half time oranges, then he`d need some one to go with him to help cross the road.

brilliant work rate but unbelievable what little use he makes of the service he gets

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.