Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ster-City-m-happy-don-t-want-leave-Spain.html

‘The truth is, yes, I’m very happy,’ said Aguero, who scored 32 goals last season. 'I’m enjoying these four years that I’ve had at City and there are still many more years to come. I’m very happy.

‘Every year City try to improve the team, and while I don’t know how it will be next season, obviously the club always wants us to win titles.

‘City are prepared to win titles every year. Obviously the Champions League is a great competition and I think that City are doing everything to win it.’

Speaking as he joined the race to partner Messi on the EA SPORTS FIFA 16 UK cover, Aguero claimed that playing in England can only help him rival his Argentina team-mate and Ronaldo for the Ballon d’Or.

Aguero believes he can challenge Lionel Messi for the Ballon d'Or by staying at Manchester City

Fans can vote for Aguero to join Messi (middle) on the cover of the new FIFA 16 video game

He added: ‘The Premier League has this vision where [they want] everybody in the world to watch it so I have plenty of chances to at least be nominated for the Balon d’Or.

‘I think for any player it’s important. Playing in the Premier League obviously I have a lot of opportunities.

‘The truth is that I would be very happy with the Ballon d’Or. I had a great year. I missed some games but the season has been very good, no?’

Aguero, who is on international duty at the Copa America in Chile, confirmed that he has benefited from a change of diet after visiting Messi’s nutritionist, Dr Giuliano Poser, in Italy after suffering from a succession of muscle injuries.

Aguero says he is benefitting after changing his diet on the advice of Messi's nutritionist

He said: ‘Obviously I had an injury at the World Cup and injuries are always difficult to recover from, but the most difficult thing after that is to stay in good shape.

‘Because of the World Cup my lifestyle changed a little, the work I do and the food I eat, as I said, and today I feel a little better. I don’t get injured that much.

‘What happened at the World Cup and before the World Cup with City I try to make sure that it doesn’t happen again.’

When asked about the challenges ahead for his City side Aguero, currently at the Copa America with Argentina, added: 'I’m ready for everything.'

Staying.

Fuck off Madrid.

26b07cff141684632993805889_700wa_0.gif

£60million hahahhahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahhah hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahaahh
hahahhahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahhah hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahaahh
hahahhahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahhah hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahaahh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.