Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
Manchester City FC posted a 14 picture gallery on facebook of pics featuring Serge's return to full training must say it looks a pretty thorough work out to me both inside the gym and outside with the rest of the squad good news with our two other strikers currently going through slumpville he's desperately needed back to lead our attack.

Thank God for that.

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
Manchester City FC posted a 14 picture gallery on facebook of pics featuring Serge's return to full training must say it looks a pretty thorough work out to me both inside the gym and outside with the rest of the squad good news with our two other strikers currently going through slumpville he's desperately needed back to lead our attack.

My worry is that he is being rushed back, will play a few games and get injured again... seems to be happening a lot this season.

Having Sergio back even on the bench will give the team a lift. We looked a bit tired and flat on Saturday.

Had to laugh at this picture from the Aguero training pics put up today :-

2rr5d8y.jpg

Anyone else thinks that Kolarov's dropped one and Yaya and Clichy are downwind?

ColinLee said:

2rr5d8y.jpg

Pellegrini's just told Clichy that he's got to play more like Phil Jones.

ColinLee said:

2rr5d8y.jpg

Haha, yeah...and Fern', Kun, Javi and Zaba are all watching two ants fight instead of listening to the bossman.

Proelia said:
allan harper said:
Been posted before but makes me smile every time.

heza2are.jpg
Messi isnt his godfather , so there is your chips pissed on

I'm couldn't careless if he is or isn't, he still makes me smile and if I caught you pissing on my chips, I'd bite your knob off and eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.