Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Do We Overrate Aguero Abit?

Best striker in the Prem and one of the best in the world. Seriously if we sold him right now your talking 80 to100 million

Is it possible to overrate a player who always gives 100% and always looks like he actually gives a shit??

He chips in with a goal or two every now and again too.

Amongst anybody in our team who is hard to replace - he would be the hardest to replace, in my opinion.

Can't believe if you are joking or serious.

He is as world class as they come. Would have him in a heartbeat at Chelsea.

Injuries have prevented him from bursting ahead on the scene a la Suarez. Not sure if he is mis-managed at City or he is simply too fragile.

Even my camel is laughing at you

20a2zc2.gif

He's up there with the best in the world .... Unfortunately he can't bail us out every time when some of the big time charlies like Toure are doing sweet f*ck all like he did in the second half today, I think City fans are expecting Kun to beat 2 oe 3 then slot one in the top corner evry time he picks up the ball ... We're so lucky to have him, top strikers are a premium ...

He's one of a small few on the pitch that we have, who gives a shit. The rest at times look more at a loss than my shit Sunday league team do at 5-0 down.

He's got the talent and application to back it up. Compare and contrast with majority of the squad and there's only really one winner.

Absolutely not, he's the joint top scorer in the Premier League after missing a month or so - says it all. Imagine him surrounded entirely by more players of a similar caliber. Silva is one, Yaya is two.

Wow just wow. Had his shot gone in off the post or the other one gone in when he took two players out the game in the box you'd be wanking yourself silly. Instead we get this, possibly the worst thread in bluemoon history. He's playing with a bunch of over rated average cunts he's not gonna win every game single handedly for fucks sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.