Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody seems to be talking about it but Kun's performance yesterday was all the more remarkable when you consider that apart from a few minutes against WBA last Monday he had no game time leading up to this game.

What a player - love him !

Nobody seems to be talking about it but Kun's performance yesterday was all the more remarkable when you consider that apart from a few minutes against WBA last Monday he had no game time leading up to this game.

What a player - love him !
If that game had taken place in early-mid september, Kun would have had a hat trick.

Anyone else notice yesterday how he seemed to attract defenders as they tried to close him down which clears the way for other players in our attack. At one point I think he had 4 Chelsea players around him and then he just passed it across to Silva who was unmarked. Makes the front line all the more potent a they don't know who to mark.

Anyone else notice yesterday how he seemed to attract defenders as they tried to close him down which clears the way for other players in our attack. At one point I think he had 4 Chelsea players around him and then he just passed it across to Silva who was unmarked. Makes the front line all the more potent a they don't know who to mark.
That's what all our attacking quartet do ... Sterling Silva Aguero and to some extent Navas all create space for each other as their pace and directness pose a real attacking threat that has defenders scared ... This is in stark contrast to last season where most of our attacks and attacking play in general was funneled almost exclusively by Silva but now we have more than one focal point to the attack which can only be a good thing.

I'll admit after 20 minutes yesterday I thought he was going to cost us the game. Happy to be wrong.

Sergio is the nearest player I've seen to gert muller, for me he is improving season after season

ESCÁNDALO: Vinculan a mujer de portero de Manchester United con el “Kun” Agüero

A scandal, no less, involving Uniteds goalkeeper's wife and our very own 'Kun'

It is, of course, a load of bollocks but maybe picked up by the British press.

Seems the press think 'Kun perdió la virginidad con ella' when he was 15 (lucky bastard) and she was 26.

She had this to say “Yo en ese momento tenía veintiseis años -ahora tiene treinta y ocho- y el Kun era un nene.¡Era una locura!”

Fake Sergio also said “Tengo una gran mujer, tengo una gran familia. No es algo lindo que le sucedan estas cosas. Y con el Kun somos amigos desde hace diez años”

(I have a great wife, great family; been friends with real Sergio for 10 years and it's not nice when theses things are said)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.