Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell, it's like watching how Torres suddenly didn't understand how to get a ball into the net any more. Come on Serg! We need you far too much for this to be happening.

Copa America hasn't helped matters and I don't think he feels as important to the team this season because we were winning without his goals. Changing to No.10 could be affecting him psychologically and the longer he goes without scoring it will be playing on his mind. I had hopes he would break the PL goal scoring record this season but I think once he gets going he will be back to his old self. It's encouraging to think that he has only scored 1 goal and yet we still managed to win our first 5 games. We would be unstoppable if the team continues to create chance after chance and Sergio gets back to his best.

Not fit / out of form or whatever I think he knows he's not 100% and it's affecting him psychologically.

The fact Dzeko has gone also means there is a ramp up of pressure on him to score in every match. I think he probably realises, like the rest of us, that he'll get fuck all support from Bony.

Hasn't been great so far but let's not get on his back, he's still our best player. Every striker goes through a barren patch; he had a little run like this last season, let's just show him support and I'm sure he'll be smashing the goals in soon

Since he come back from Playing international games he lost a bit of a spark he had against Chelsea personally he shouldn't of started at palace and rested for the Juventus game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.