Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got the New Jersey all the way from Manchester to Georgia in the United States!!!

Legendary status in my eyes,he'll go down in City history for many things.
As for stopping the game for the fan,I think a fair few players would of tried to,to be fair,just glad the cameras was on him when he done it.
Shows him for the true Gent he is.
We are so lucky to have him and Silva at the club. We've so landed the jackpot with those two; not just as players, but also as professionals and winners.

Bang on every word bud, it'll be a very sad day, when that horrible day arrives. .
Its funny as normally i always feel players can be replaced when they move on. However, with Kun and Silva i dread the day they hang their boots up. Like said above, we truely hit the jackpot with these two and its an absolute pleasure to get to watch them week in week out.

I just felt like saying, I love the man.
We are so very fortunate to have him, a true world-star and apparently a very good and decent man, at our club.

I would be absolutely devastated to see him leave us, for whatever reason that might be, as without him, we loose a large bit of our very essence and identity.

You are a hero Kun.
Stay forever.
He will leave City when he decides to return to Independiente

He's desperate to score, few times he could have slipped Sterling through but he chose to go alone and got tackled every time. Just hope he gets one soon I'm feeling pretty shit for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.