Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

I've never warmed to him. He has a punchable face and likes to hit the floor as often as possible. There's been outspoken comments in the press too. So much promise yet so little delivered.

cash-out-button-10746633.jpg
Trading places pork belly pigs sell sell sell!

just for you (ifiwasarichman) :))

It goes without saying that I have been a fan of Jovetic since he joined the club because he has a great attitude and is also talented. Unfortunately he could not kick off the injury gremlins clinging to his legs and that has weighed and spoiled his time with us and will more or less affect the rest of his career if he and his doctors cannot find a way to free him of this. It was clear after the champions league squad was announced that his time at the club is over and I can only wish him good luck for the future if he does leave and hope he can sort out his injury problems.

Lovely lad. Shame it didn't work out. I'm sure he will go on & do good things back in Italy (Inter) which looks his likely destination.

If he does go which it looks like he probably will then its been a real shame. I think this lad has real talent and like some have said a great attitude. If he actually stayed fit for a season he could be a really good player for us, but sadly that just won't happen.

A new club and challenge is probably best for him. Needs to get fit and play regularly, which he just wont do with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.