Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Re: Jovetic

RandomJ said:
LoveCity said:
He is a support striker, not a striker. Although had one good season for Fiorentina as a striker. But he'd be much more effective behind a fully fit Kun/Bony/maybe Dzeko.

There are better players than him in the team to occupy that position though. He just doesn't fit in at City and we should sell him while he still has some value and replace him with Bony who is actually a goalscorer.

He clearly has some technical ability and I agree he is at his best behind a striker, the problem is he doesn't seem to have much positional awareness and just likes to do what he wants all the time. For a team who play a possession game when he does get into good positions he loses the ball far to much stupidly with all his fancy flicks and just frustrates me.

He reminds me of those incredibly gifted freestyle footballers on YouTube yet put them on the pitch and they don't do anything productive.

It's a strange thing to say but I think his almost impeccable technical ability overshadows his true ability, he can nutmeg a player all day, throw flicks and tricks all over the pitch, but he doesn't do anything worthwhile like scoring or assistant, not on a very good level anyway.

If £15-£20m came in this month he can leave for me, Bony can replace him.

Just as I sad, he's totally missunderstud. He was involved in nearly everything City made today, insted of bringing Aguero for Navas, Pellegrini brings off Jovetic. It is beyond my mind why does he persive Jovetic as an striker. Imagine that today City's squad was Silva Nasri Jovetic Bony(Aguero). In Italy Jovetic played in attacking midfield possitions and as a false 9 without an striker in clasic meaning, still never as a stiker. So even in his last season in Fiorentina when he played without stiker alongside him, his teammates never persived him as an stiker in tearms of movement and passing, support ect ect...Now someone here sad that English game is to fast and physical for him. I do not agree. As a stiker he can't make it in England. Buy it is a nonsence to even bring him to the team to play an stiker. Still that is a possibility for him in Spain or even Italy. But as you all can see there is not a single PL team that plays that kind of football. In PL. In City team for me, only productive option for Jovetic to play as top attacker is to have two goalscoring wings behind like Neymar, Rous, Messi, Ronaldo ect ect. Now City does not have a single player of that kind of abillities. So he's position must be one alongside Aguero or Bony or even, and I think that would be a cracking attack, behind Aguero, who is alongside Bony, alongside Silva. Now In that kind of enviroment Jovetic would find a game of fantasista trequartista that he is, and that makes all the players around better, and uses his abillityes to pass, find space, open up plays, uses both foot ect ect. In last few game that I fallowed he had just glimses of that at time he was out of possition he was playing, as i sad abow that would only work with attacking wings that City have non. You see my point?

Don Karleone said:
bluechampion7891 said:
What is he?

Bag of wank. I've always and will always try to like him and back him up but fuck me a player of his level should have taken his chance today. Who knows, maybe he's not match fit or maybe he just needs a run of games

IWasHere said:
Don Karleone said:
bluechampion7891 said:
What is he?

Bag of wank. I've always and will always try to like him and back him up but fuck me a player of his level should have taken his chance today. Who knows, maybe he's not match fit or maybe he just needs a run of games

Yep, I bet he misses at a bukkake party.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.