Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Re: Jovetic

In my opinion Jovetic is not a striker. In our team his natural position looks to be the same one Nasri occupies, Left of a three behind Kun.

Today he did OK and I would have hooked Navas, Silva despite being brilliant in the centre could have moved to the right wiith Nasri in the hole.

He is a support striker, not a striker. Although had one good season for Fiorentina as a striker. But he'd be much more effective behind a fully fit Kun/Bony/maybe Dzeko.

robbieh said:
In my opinion Jovetic is not a striker. In our team his natural position looks to be the same one Nasri occupies, Left of a three behind Kun.

Today he did OK and I would have hooked Navas, Silva despite being brilliant in the centre could have moved to the right wiith Nasri in the hole.

Nasri should of gone off for aguero today, he was poor.

LoveCity said:
He is a support striker, not a striker. Although had one good season for Fiorentina as a striker. But he'd be much more effective behind a fully fit Kun/Bony/maybe Dzeko.
That's the problem. He is never going to get into the team in that position. He is a bench player at best when we have all our players back. I would sell back to Italy and reinvest the funds elsewhere.

LoveCity said:

There are better players than him in the team to occupy that position though. He just doesn't fit in at City and we should sell him while he still has some value and replace him with Bony who is actually a goalscorer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.