Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave off with the expletives mate.

It was thought it may have been the knee but its been confirmed its the same calf again.

I don't like our captain being a sick note any more than you but face it Pablo we need a new captain and next season we begin life without Vinny , Zabba and a number of other players as it must be.

I for one am excited as to who will lead this club to the next level.

Vinny can't stand the rigours of football at a high level any more and the sooner you come to that conclusion the quicker you can move on Pablo instead of living in the past.
I've disagreed with your stance on Kompany for the couple of years you've had it. Today isn't going to change that.
I know you think you're some kind of revolutionary when discussing him but frankly I think you're full of shit.

I'll be logging off now I think.

I've disagreed with your stance on Kompany for the couple of years you've had it. Today isn't going to change that.
I know you think you're some kind of revolutionary when discussing him but frankly I think you're full of shit.

I'll be logging off now I think.

About time (LOL).

Come back when we have our next captain in place and I wouldn't be surprised if its someone we haven't seen in a City shirt yet.

VK was a good stalwart for us but his time has come even if you think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.