Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calf gone again apparantly.

Another two months on the sidelines.

Been saying for a while his days at City are numbered.

Need a new captain over the summer and perhaps keep Vinny for cameo appearances.

I'm a big Williams fan but his form has dropped off completely this year. Shawcross appears to be heading into the same phase of his career as Kompany in terms of picking up niggling injuries and I'm not sure either have enough years in them to make them worth buying.

Both are leaders though and that's what we miss when we play any of our other three centre backs.
You might be right. Shawcross looked good today. I've always liked Williams. I'd hope his form is down to Swansea but who knows. Just don't want to go through the rest of the season with just Otty and Mangala, if Kompany isn't available.

Feel gutted even though we got a result. Some decisions need to be made in the summer, John stones could be our priority.

before people go mad and we spunk another £50m on a 20 year old from a Murkeyside club with all the negative press that would bring ( not that it should prevent anybody doing deals ) John Stones has to date only made 74 PL appearances for EFC. Raheem Sterling had 129 under his belt when he left the dippers for City

Calf gone again apparantly.

Another two months on the sidelines.

Been saying for a while his days at City are numbered.

Need a new captain over the summer and perhaps keep Vinny for cameo appearances.
You might as well just cut and paste your replies you boring ****.

I was told by someone very well placed backroom at City that Leicester would be his come back game and that he would only play against Sunderland "at a push". I watched him warm up and he didn't look comfortable. he had trainers on as well. I can only guess this was because he didn't want to catch his studs in the turf and injure himself before he even got on the pitch. He got changed into his boots literally as he came on. We'll have to wait and see how serious it is, but as much as it pains me to say it I think it's time we look for a new captain.

How any blue can say it wasn't daft risking him is beyond me..especially the feeling in the stadium..but each to their own.

Won't be seeing him for a few weeks minimum now all for giving him half he against fletcher who only heads the ball and otamdendi could handle that

So does VK have you on speed dial and he informed you personally it will be a few weeks?

How any blue can say it wasn't daft risking him is beyond me..especially the feeling in the stadium..but each to their own.

Won't be seeing him for a few weeks minimum now all for giving him half he against fletcher who only heads the ball and otamdendi could handle that

I doubt anybody is saying that mate - I think that it is assumed with professional medical staff the degree of risk is assessed as minimal - appears not with our players they are allowed to come back with what often turns out to be a worse than 50/50 chance of success - no way for a would be top club to behave

Stones was not available in the summer for Chelsea, why would Everton sell now?
Williams has lost form this season.
If Denayer is not possible, we may have better than what is available.
The bigger question appears Pellers way of setting up, or not, in some games. I still feel we should not have been second best to Liverpool or Arsenal. We may sign a CH but still not be solid at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.