Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he can't stay fit then City absolutely have to buy in January. Nothing against VK, he's the heart of the team when he's on the pitch but you can't win the title with Mangala playing every match and DeMichelis as your only cover.

YourMCFC ‏@YourMCFC 12m12 minutes ago
These are JUST rumours but there's reports that Kompany could be finished, may have played his last game for City. We repeat, JUST RUMOURS

From someone in the Tunnel apparently.

How much is John Stones?
What kind of rumour is that? How the hell would anyone know if he's played his last game for us?

Pep, assuming he comes, will make that decision. He's under contract until 2019.

Seems to be following the same path as Vidic (spit!)? Even as a blue, I can admit he was once the best defender in the league. Then he suddenly got injuries and seemed to just overnight become a bit of a sick note/liability.

Very sad to see it today. He got a great reception when he came on, and a lot were stunned when he went off 9 minutes later. I saw Kola signalling to the bench, and thought he'd picked up a knock, was gutted to see No.4 come up on the board... I wish him luck and a speedy recovery, but at the same time the club needs to be planning his replacement. Hope for the best, plan for the worst....

Not good really. It's a bloody calf, not exactly a cruciate or achilles.

I wonder if you can get odds on him being fully fit for the Euros....

It's a shame to see his time end at city this way (probably). But you cant plan for the future with a captain that plays less than half of all league games in a season and we dont have any other leaders on the pitch. I was still trying to give him a chance until today but it cant carry on like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.