Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he was a horse then he'd be shot.

He'll play every game in the Euros for Belgium.

Said the same to a fella before the game, he's not going to pull up any trees this year with the euros so close... He has every chance of captaining his country to victory...

Had a few conversations with nev, mosssideblue et al, on zaba and how his body has been put on the line for us these past 5/6 years, vinny is the same, suggesting otherwise is more in hope than reality...

Stones isn't the answer either, he needs to be nurtured, a lot like mangala, spunking 35m plus will result in the same outcome....

And forever whatever his name is..... Oh dear!!!

Why oh why, oh why, did they (the powers that be in the FA or whatever) get rid of 'Reserve team' games? With them if a player was injured they could get back to full fitness by playing in a 'Reserve game' or two. People say that they train intensively BUT they don't train against players who are trying to beat them because their match/position in the league depends on it. The intensive training people would pull back from any suggestion of a foul whereas on the field of play they won't. JMHO

It was obvious from the moment Vincent Kompany came on that he was wary of that leg. I'm not saying that he didn't put in 100% because he did, the jump to head the ball coming down the pitch made me wince for him. Why did we bring him on when we were winning 4-1? Why didn't we either leave it until about 10 minutes to go or not at all.

No, Ric

And is that a way to talk to a girl, I hope you're mum's proud of you

Well considering she passed away last week I can't ask her, can I.

Why don't you do us all a favour and take your fucking arrogance, your big headedness and your general cuntishness and fuck off.

Ps I'll happily take my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.