Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the answer is splashing 40m on Stones as has been mentioned in this thread. We can't throw that much money at all our problems.

Let's love Vinny in a Christmas Love in Christmas sort of way.

We wish you a merry Christmas
And a hamstring new year
Good ridings we bring to your knee and your ring
We wish you a merry Christmas and a swollen knee free year .
That s a pretty shitty poem to write actually...........

Kompany may reflect on too many games for Belgium.
Stones was not available in the summer for Chelsea, why should he be free for us in January?

if i remember correctly Lescott wasnt available either , until we waved £25m under kenyons nose , he eventually caved in , so i reckon if we give billy boy £40m he will drive him up the M62 himself, every player has a price and an agent who wants a few bob in commission

Time for both of our £30m plus centre backs to form a decent partnership. Our defence really shouldn't crumble without vinnnie, it should be inferior but not as inferior as we have seen this season!

Time to manage him properly..if that means he plays less throughout the season then so be it. He's the best centre half in the world when he plays

Agreed. I didn't think Ota and Mangala had a bad game together today, but they do need to step up and show they are capable against decent opposition. Looks like they are set for a decent run alongside each other now so next week would be a great start.

Because we look terrible without him, and the amount time we are is increasing year on year. It's untenable to have your best player always on the sidelines no matter how good they are. No one is happy about it, its a sad fact of life but if we aspire to be the best we have to not be reliant on constantly injured players

Our best two players.

We have more quality upfront so Aguero is not as noticable, but effectively our centre 'spine' is two players who are hardly ever fit & an ageing centre mid. We really need to reconsider all 3 as far as being 'first name on the teamsheet' players for next season imo.

Our Physio Team needs some serious replacing I think. When I said that I think that Kompany is finished I mean he is - at the very least - finished being the player for us that he used to be. Can still see him be a bit/backup player but let's face it he is not getting any younger and he is constantly injured now.

We need a proper replacement for him. A leader from the back because quite honestly neither Otamendi or Mangala are good enough to replace him.
You do know that our physio team were recruited from the makers of the " Carry on films. !

Let's love Vinny in a Christmas Love in Christmas sort of way.

We wish you a merry Christmas
And a hamstring new year
Good ridings we bring to your knee and your ring
We wish you a merry Christmas and a swollen knee free year .
wtf?you wish vinny out with hammy for rest of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.