Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. It's just the way players run past him like he's not there sometimes. Pellers is too stubborn to drop the high line. If he did Demi might not look so bad.

I watched Barca last night and it was interesting to see their defence played deeper and that their midfield did so much running. When they needed them there was always two midfielders closing down players in front of the back four, even if the two were far upfield seconds before.

That's the problem with Yaya as a defensive player. In the same situation he's still slowly loping back into position. It's no disrespect to anyone to recognise what they can or cannot do, especially as they get older.

Good post Steve. I think we need to break the bank the next time a world class, high energy, defensive midfielder is available. We've been shopping in Tescos when a Waitrose purchase or two when replacing DeJong would have resulted in more trophies in our cabinet!

This isnt his first season hes suffered injuries last season he spent quite a bit of time injured and people dont want to dump him they just know we cant rely on him anymore and we need another top class defender
Not relaying on him and getting shut are too different things, and too many want him out. Not that I'll be around in 30 years but would love VK to be our current Mike summerby, and binning our finest captain ever in my mind is wrong. Same goes for zabs

I'm amazed at the reaction towards Kompany here. He's been your leader pretty much since the takeover and you can see he has City at heart. I'm sure this is much more difficult for him than it is for you, yet from the sounds of people in here you'd think you'd got Kieron Dyer on your payroll.

It's been much worse for Wilshere for example, but I reckon Arsenal fans cant wait to get him back.

A lot of posters still have a problem with him for aparently choosing belgium over his city, the old we pay his wages card must of been played numerous times.

Not relaying on him and getting shut are too different things, and too many want him out. Not that I'll be around in 30 years but would love VK to be our current Mike summerby, and binning our finest captain ever in my mind is wrong. Same goes for zabs
maybe binning is harsh but surely you must agree that we need to get someone who can replace him eventually? Same with zab?

He's been there for about 4 months and has already played about a third of the games for them that he played in his entire City career spanning 2 and a half years

Makes our medical and coaching staff look a bit foolish if inter can keep him fit and we can't. Can't really blame the physicality of the league either because he was never fit for long enough for it to affect him.

our medical team is bobbins. its not just a coincidence that richards has barely been injured at villa yet was made of glass when he was here. as someone else said, jovetic has been playing a lot for inter too. someone needs sacking

our medical team is bobbins. its not just a coincidence that richards has barely been injured at villa yet was made of glass when he was here. as someone else said, jovetic has been playing a lot for inter too. someone needs sacking

This, the medical team is a joke and has been since the end of 2012

There is definitely a pattern... Anyone ask Micah what the difference is between the two treatments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.