Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he's fit for Belguim in the Euro's
And hopefully for vinnie he is fit. The guy has been immense for us over the years and even if he never plays another game for us I'd love to see him succeed with Belgium in the summer.

And hopefully for vinnie he is fit. The guy has been immense for us over the years and even if he never plays another game for us I'd love to see him succeed with Belgium in the summer.

If he doesn't play for us all season and springs up like a jack russell for Belgium I, and likely the majority of blues will be mightily pissed off. Especially as we all know he'd come back to City fucked again.

It's a fair point, last 2 years he's played over 90% of Belgium games. Nowhere near that for us.

It's a fucking ridiculous point. Belgium play significantly fewer games than us, so he's bound to miss more of our games when he's injured.
Some of the snide comments about Vinny on here are verging on the ridiculous. It's as though people think he's getting injured on purpose.

Get well soon vinnie and ignore some of the numbnuts off here who seem to have forgotton what you have done for this club.

I don't see anyone disputing what Vincent has done for this club. It's pretty easy to look at his history with us, he's a legend. Simple as that.

However, this is now his 12th calf injury in the last 4 years if certain figures are to be believed.

Muscle injuries are notorious for healing issues. Especially bigger ones. I think there is a very real possibility that Vinnie may be looking at the end of his career. I'm sure this will be being dealt with in house.

In the meantime I think it's important that we back Mangala. I personally don't rate him but this is now an opportunity for him to have an extended run in the team with Otamendi. There is now no logical reason for us to fanny around with the CB pairing. It's a vital part of the team and those 2 now need to develop an understanding.

It's a fucking ridiculous point. Belgium play significantly fewer games than us, so he's bound to miss more of our games when he's injured.
Some of the snide comments about Vinny on here are verging on the ridiculous. It's as though people think he's getting injured on purpose.

Snide is the fcukin word. It's one thing to criticise a player's performances. To criticise their motivation is something else. Specially someone as patently blue as VK.

We need to get another centre half in now in this window,even if it is just a stop gap in the form of a no nonsense older defender with premier league experience. We will be lucky to see Kompany again this season,Demi's legs have gone and Mangala is always injured now as well. At the end of the season we need a replacement for Kompany,hard as it is to face.He is pushing thirty and his injuries are getting worse every year.It is then up to him if he stays as a bit part player which to be honest is all he is now as he is never fit. If we want to win a trophy this year we need to steady that defence.

How was my post a snide comment, grow up.

I'm Vinnie's biggest fan but as I already posted, the club captain has to play regularly and he isn't reliable. If playing for Belgium whilst not 100% fit isn't a problem then why has Pellegrini complained about it in the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.