Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the assumption Manuel said he will be fit for the last part of the season
Of course he will. He knows he won't be able to play for Belgium if he doesn't get a few games in. That's two consecutive managers he's fallen out with when they've questioned his commitment to his country over his club. Yes he's a great player, a great leader and he's done a lot for us. But if he's not absolutely 100% committed to us then he may as well not be here.

It's quite simple if we don't get him back soon we probably won't win anything this season.
We have invested nearly 80 million in centre backs in last 2 seasons and none of them can be called reliable.

...that are good enough ? Oh and will come "on loan", where are we supposed to look, someone in the CL, or the PL, Championship even ?
Don't know mate,that's up to city if they decide,the dippers have been pro active and brought caulker in on loan,he may not be the required standard but at the end of the day he's a centre back which they badly need the same apples to us vinnie,mangala both injured what would happen God forbid if otto picks up an injury then what...

Don't know mate,that's up to city if they decide,the dippers have been pro active and brought caulker in on loan,he may not be the required standard but at the end of the day he's a centre back which they badly need the same apples to us vinnie,mangala both injured what would happen God forbid if otto picks up an injury then what...
You know what, I'm happy to let the club do whatever business they wish, and if they don't see a need to bring someone in, then I'm sure they have their reasons.

Least we know not to get our hopes up now and he's probably out for another 2 months.

IF he's going to continue to be injured more than available, I think we should get rid. Not being harsh as I love the bloke, but the team cannot afford to be sentimental

Get well soon vinnie and ignore some of the numbnuts off here who seem to have forgotton what you have done for this club.
Nobody on this thread has come close to forgetting what he has done for this club. Many are concerned about what is clearly a significant recurring muscle injury. How do you equate those two things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.