Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had our best run of results last year with Pozo and Milner up front . We have aguero as well plus kelechi, de bruyne , sterling, Nasri etc etc if we sign we will need to make it someone who is at least homegrown for the prem . Would be good to get someone older a striker equivalent of frank lampard who would be happy with 10'games all season a good wage and

Do you upload a selfie without any explanation if there's something seriously wrong? I wouldn't upload a selfie if Pamala Anderson was sat on my face, so I wouldn't know.

He doesn't look too dejected, few weeks? Sprained ankle? Perhaps a month? Metatarsal? That would be a fairly common training injury?

Ankles are not so bad unless your Jack Wiltshire, a sprain can look like a break but be fine in a few weeks. Fingers crossed it's not too bad.

Good luck to the lad, really like him, but he's not had the best of luck has he.

Hopefully it's as serious as those advocating the possibility of a non recognized striker for a title chasing team in 4 competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.