Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news that he and Yaya wont be travelling and can rest up during the break.

For the people who are flapping thinking Sergio will get injured and we'll be left with Iheanacho, who could we realisically sign as a back up who wouldn't be a waste of money and is better than Iheanacho?

Ivory Coast travels to Sierra Leone and Morocco in the next 10 days, I'd have a cast on my leg too to get out of those trips!

As i said earlier, they're given these protective casts for anything and everything nowadays.They're multi-million pound assets, it would be considered gross negligence if we allowed him to go about his life normally only for him to bang it on something and all of a sudden it gets worse and he's missing for a few weeks. The club is going to do absolutely everything it can to protect them, Including making them look like a soft arse for a week.
It's a bit paranoid, if that's true. But anyone, before people start flapping about whether or not we have enough strikers, we get goals from all over the park and I'm pretty certain Spain won the World Cup a few years ago without playing a recognised striker. Bit tip-tappy, though.

Hopefully it's as serious as those advocating the possibility of a non recognized striker for a title chasing team in 4 competitions.
Including 6 "tough" champions league matches. I'd like to see us sign another genuine C/F coz Serge will need to be rested so if Bony gets any knock or isnt "doing it" we need another option up front.

All our prayers will be answered when KdB finally signs. We played Milner as a floating striker in January and we didn't do too bad.

Including 6 "tough" champions league matches. I'd like to see us sign another genuine C/F coz Serge will need to be rested so if Bony gets any knock or isnt "doing it" we need another option up front.

We don't need another striker. Hardly anybody has 4 out and out strikers. Chelsea have got Costa,Falcao and Remy. On the continent, Bayern have just Lewandowski and Muller, Madrid have just benzema and Jese with Ronaldo as an option. We've got 3 out and out strikers and 1 emergency option in Sterling. That's plenty.

If we sign another striker the youngster becomes fourth choice and personally I want the kid to play a part this year, I would have brought him on instead of Bony in at least one of our games this season, 3 is ample

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.