Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that's the problem mate, I'm not suggesting otherwise. My point is he is capable.
and that's the frustration, i don't think its his abilities and he does have many, i just think our style calls for a nippy get behind the defence type, i do like bony just don't think hes our sort of forward.

and that's the frustration, i don't think its his abilities and he does have many, i just think our style calls for a nippy get behind the defence type, i do like bony just don't think hes our sort of forward.

I get that but I also see the value in having alternatives, a plan B so to speak.

Let me pull up a seat this is going to be entertaining they seems to now be a group arguing between the values of Bony and Dzeko.

As much as I think Dzeko had come to the end of his time for us. For those Bony supporters to actually think that Bony is a better player than our multiple trophy winning Dzeko really are showing their lack of knowledge when it comes to footballers.

Keep up the good work Bonygettes.
I don't 'support' either. Both don't really fit with us. I'd take The pre injury Negredo over both of them.

Let me pull up a seat this is going to be entertaining they seems to now be a group arguing between the values of Bony and Dzeko.

As much as I think Dzeko had come to the end of his time for us. For those Bony supporters to actually think that Bony is a better player than our multiple trophy winning Dzeko really are showing their lack of knowledge when it comes to footballers.

What on earth is a Bonygette?

For what it's worth I'd rather have Wilf. Dzeko scored a massive 6 goals last season and many a disinterested performance.

I get that but I also see the value in having alternatives, a plan B so to speak.

A Plan B is great. It's when he's shoved out into the default Plan A all the time that's the problem. I'd like to see him and Aguero together more often when the opposition is suitable. Just to see if he can start looking like the Bony we thought we signed.

Still feel we will end up cutting our losses on him come summer, to make room for new signings. Can see a lot of players moving on.

On the WUM again I see. Nothing better to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.