Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jovetic and dzeko are both there so they should play minutes while in OZ then leave possibly. Unal or nacho can play against Vietnam and possibly stuttgart. Wilf plays against WBA and aguero plays against Chelsea. Simple.

No way are we going to risk either of them. They are both leaving.

Hope not, that can be quite serious.

Yup, you can give your kids chicken pox.

Not connectec but for some reason, I remember Colin Bell getting shingles; think it was first time I heard of it.

Anyhow, I'm just speculating but plenty of reasons why Bony's absence need not be anything more than inconvenient in the grand scheme; although not for Kelechi.

Perhaps he came back from the summer break carrying a bit too much timber and the conditioning coaches are putting him through it to make sure hes ready for the season. Just a guess mind.

hope he doesn't have the same "mysterious injury" like Nastasic.
ffs, your rumormongering on here is very tiresome. He had a contagious virus so they didn't let him travel to Aus. He's been training at the CFA for at least a week now. In fact, City posted at least one photo and a vine of him on the training bike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.