Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the fans written off Bony already?

All the talk is of 4-3-3, best line ups and getting the most out of Aguero and the squad.

Is it possible Bony could be main focal point; supported by Aguero and Sterling and Wilfried bags 30 Premier league goals this season?

He has the tools that's for sure!

My preference is Aguero as the spearhead but we might not be moving from 4-4-2 just a though
Can't wait for this season, so excited!

I'm really rooting for him to do well. He seems like a genuinely good guy who just enjoys life. I think he'll do better than most people are expecting. His dancing celebrations are great. I always get a laugh out of them.

Shame he's missed pre season. As long as he's still training that's the main thing. Maybe is a good thing our first game is a Monday night..

I really hope that this fella gets off to a flyer and proves me wrong. I was really disappointed in him last season didn't look good enough for me. I know he had his injuries but IMHO there was only a cigarette paper in the difference between him and Jovetic last season.

While I’m convinced we are going to play a 4 3 3 with SAS up front in the first choice 11, Bony would probably feature in every game by being sub’d on for one of the above 3. Add in a bit of rotation in order to keep the front line fit all year and he will feature as much as anybody. He will be a very important player for us.

I really hope that this fella gets off to a flyer and proves me wrong. I was really disappointed in him last season didn't look good enough for me. I know he had his injuries but IMHO there was only a cigarette paper in the difference between him and Jovetic last season.

Showed more ability than dzeko has ever done in the limited amount of games he played.

I like him.

He scores goals without thinking about it.

He's direct and strong and gives us a different option to what we have.

He's skillful for a big unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.