Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a really poor first half but I thought he was much better in the second half when he showed some good touches. Don't forget he's not had much game time and was up against one the world's best defences.

Has very limited CL experience as well. I said in the post match that he looked a bit star struck.

He's a quality player Wilfried, just had a bad one at the office tonight

I honestly think once he gets a couple he'll start absolutely bagging. He just looks so short on confidence when it comes to shooting and that can only be because he hasn't really had many chances for us and hasn't been able to get up and running. I think I heard the commentator say that it was only his 5th start for us? In about 9 months of being here, that's not ideal for getting your confidence up. The longer it goes the harder he'll find it, but once he does get a good run of goals then it will all be in the past and he'll be fine.

Great to read the excuses for Bony still flying in. Keep up the good work lads and lasses think we've nearly covered every angle to try and support him.

You can give him a run of 20 games and it won't make a difference a fucking dreadful player. Someone should tie the fat fuck to a treadmill for a week non stop to teach him how to run and lose some weight the fat useless ****.

I like bony he shows glimpses of a good player and he was one at Swansea but as many have said he just needs confidence

He hold up play he really good a few times against palace and then juve he has put on some really good lay back passes while holding the defender off
It's usually to yaya which I guess is something from there Ivorian connection
I think he will come good for us by no means a world class players but as a back up to aguero and with our midfield he is what we need obviously no one is happy sitting on the bench but that's what every striker bar aguero should expect when coming to city and it looks like he is happy to do that for time being

Great to read the excuses for Bony still flying in. Keep up the good work lads and lasses think we've nearly covered every angle to try and support him.

You can give him a run of 20 games and it won't make a difference a fucking dreadful player. Someone should tie the fat fuck to a treadmill for a week non stop to teach him how to run and lose some weight the fat useless ****.

He's just returned from an injury after having a badly interrupted pre-season, he's a bit rusty and short on confidence. He was poor tonight though Silva, Nasri and Yaya were similarly if not even more off the pace.
You are an unhealthily obsessed infant, well done on calling our player a **** and chirping away cos you've 'won the internet' after one game that Wilfried has disappointed in.
I've read you slating him after he's played excellently several times before, I presume you never watched him playing for Swansea as you seem determined ignore his previous clinical finishing record and base all your negative assertions on a truncated City career still in its infancy.

Neither Edin, or Bony are the answer. It's about creating a winning team. Our defence was found wanting,, yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.