Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
didactic said:
His heart is no longer here and I think it has not been as the memories must be awful after the family tradegy.

Thank you Yaya and have a great future just not here.

Do you really think that's the reason for his performances this season? Why would his performance improve at another club?

Life is hard but Yaya is one of the luckiest people on earth. He gets to play football for a living. The expression 'cant be arsed ' comes to mind.

I posted in the other thread. I thought that Joe should be our vice Captain because he actually cares and hes part of the minority at the moment and it sickened me to see yaya strolling around in a city shirt nevermind wearing the armband.

I don't think the formation is helping Toure at all to be honest, it's 3v2 far too often in the middle of the park. Some of his passing today was top notch and I actually thought Silva had a much worse game than him.

He was guilty, as some others were as well, of giving up far too easily and that is the most worrying thing.

meltonblue said:
I don't think the formation is helping Toure at all to be honest, it's 3v2 far too often in the middle of the park. Some of his passing today was top notch and I actually thought Silva had a much worse game than him.

He was guilty, as some others were as well, of giving up far too easily and that is the most worrying thing.

The whispering crunt Phil Neville tends to agree with you :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32280606

Toure gets pages of comments after every game calling him out as the main problem.

Yet let's have a look at these, some of whom get a mention, some don't.

Navas hasn't scored one goal all season and missed yet another easy one yesterday. He didn't put one decent cross in and makes one in about every 25 attempts.

Demichellis has been dog shit since Xmas. Rewarded with new contract.

Clichy has one good game for every 3 bad. Back to his worst yesterday.

Kompany, iffy all season.

Zabaleta hardly gets a mention despite being total and utter shit all season in almost every game he plays. On the team for next season thread, he is in the majority of people thinking though god knows why.

Mangala, going to he world class apparently yet can't get in the side and when he does, all over the place.

Milner, puts a shift in but headless chicken at times and doesn't want to be here anymore.

Nasri, looked completely disinterested when he came on and looked like he wasn't even listening to Pellegrini instructions on the touch line. One good game in every 5.

Add to that lot, the enigma that is Dzeko, Sicknote Jovetic, inconsistent Kolorov, out of his depth Fernando and overpaid and overrated Sagna and it is clear to see why we have bigger problems than just Yaya Toure.

The whole squad needs shaking up. It's a big job and one that will set us back at least two years while the rebuild takes place.

All good things come to an end and I'm afraid it's come to an end for Yaya.

I'm not going to slag him and I think it's disgraceful for those that have, short memories some people on what a rock and figurehead he's been in our rise.

I don't see how Yaya can start the next game.

Needs to be dropped, start Fernandinho and Milner in centre midfield.

Been saying it for months. Playing Yaya is like playing with 10 same with Edin. Once the heart has gone its gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.