Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

chicagoblues said:
Yaya and Nasri haters can head out for the humble pie now.

Specially Nasri's.

Yaya has said some bad things in last few months and I can understand some people having problems with that. And he was poor in few important matches this season.

But Nasri? How big fucking idiot one has to be to not realize we're twice a team when Nasri is playing=

bitsmith said:
chicagoblues said:

Specially Nasri's.

Yaya has said some bad things in last few months and I can understand some people having problems with that. And he was poor in few important matches this season.

But Nasri? How big fucking idiot one has to be to not realize we're twice a team when Nasri is playing=

Nasri really made us tick today. Our passing was much quicker and we looked good when we played at a higher tempo.

bitsmith said:
chicagoblues said:

Specially Nasri's.

Don't want to pick a fight but can you please tell what bad things Yaya has said ?

sky tot said:
bitsmith said:
chicagoblues said:

Specially Nasri's.

Don't want to pick a fight but can you please tell what bad things Yaya has said ?

Cakegate, stuff about City and his brother..

I love Yaya but that was pretty cuntish from him.

Oh shit!!!

PHO-09Jun29-167785.jpg

nmc said:
bitsmith said:
chicagoblues said:

Specially Nasri's.

Nasri really made us tick today. Our passing was much quicker and we looked good when we played at a higher tempo.

When he was subbed, Swansea started to push us and make chances. When he was there they barely touched the ball. And that's City's football, it's not strange our worst period this season was when he was sidelined.

We're not really here said:
de niro said:
We're not really here said:
Is there anyway you can moderate a moderator? There should be in your case. What a pathetic comment.

really? what part dont you get sweetcheeks?

If he scored five goals all from 30 yards you'd still have something negative to say. I personally think you're a prat. Give the lad credit if he deserves it.

truth hurting you is it?

i love these nodding dogs that can't see whats really going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.