Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

de niro said:
We're not really here said:
de niro said:
really? what part dont you get sweetcheeks?

If he scored five goals all from 30 yards you'd still have something negative to say. I personally think you're a prat. Give the lad credit if he deserves it.

truth hurting you is it?

i love these nodding dogs that can't see whats really going on.

You have either got inside information I don't know or you believe the crap in the press (which would be ironic with your agenda posts). Personally I would rather support a real City legend and realise that he, as well as every footballer nowadays, is in it to make money.
I find your patronising attitude boring to be honest as well.

de niro said:
If he scored five goals all from 30 yards you'd still have something negative to say. I personally think you're a prat. Give the lad credit if he deserves it.

truth hurting you is it?

You have either got inside information I don't know or you believe the crap in the press (which would be ironic with your agenda posts). Personally I would rather support a real City legend and realise that he, as well as every footballer nowadays, is in it to make money.
Going toe to toe with a mod (the mod, actually)? This could be good!

jimharri said:
de niro said:
truth hurting you is it?

Going toe to toe with a mod (the mod, actually)? This could be good!
No intention of going toe to toe with anyone. He has his opinion which I think is wrong. Mod or not if I think he is talking crap I'll say it. I don't like people who are patronising end of so again I'll say what I think. I would like to know how much more he knows however.

de niro said:

truth hurting you is it?

now you are taking the piss.
he's a good player, no, a brilliant player, but a legend he aint.

he wants away lad.

de niro said:
de niro said:
truth hurting you is it?

he wants away lad.

How is he not? He's been instrumental in winning two PL titles, an FA cup & a League cup. There can't be many who have played for us who have been more involved in winning more honours.

de niro said:
de niro said:
truth hurting you is it?

he wants away lad.
Sorry de niro, but Yaya is definitely a City legend. Look what he's contributed to the club.

The Goat 10 said:
de niro said:

he wants away lad.
Sorry de niro, but Yaya is definitely a City legend. Look what he's contributed to the club.

i think he's tarnished his image mate. had he not been greedy and just asked for the move he craved he would have left as a legend. his bullshit cake story and his mard arse antics spoilt all that imo.

de niro said:
de niro said:
truth hurting you is it?

he wants away lad.

Well I think it has been obvious he has been wanting away since the summer. Just a pity PSG splurged 50m on Luiz, otherwise they may have been able to come up with the money.

Having said that Yaya has been instrumental in all our successes. To deny that would be foolish. So in terms of his achievements, I would say he deserves legend status at City. Just a pity it has all gone sour since the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.