Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobwebcat said:
simon23 said:
Cobwebcat said:
Except he's wrong...if Cameroon win then that's good but IC could still go through in the last round with a draw if the other game is a draw.

Bottom line is its still likely IC will go out having drawn with the two weakest sides.

tiote is also banned for the next game as he picked up a yellow so they will be weakened...if they go out Thursday when is the first time yay a and bony would be available....would they get a few days off before returning to training ........im guessing no chance wither would be available for chelsea if they do go out???????

Not sure but I think the final group game is Wednesday.

you are right it is.....but if they went out would they then come back straight away....i seem to remember yaya getting a few days off before he returned last time IC went out of the AFCON???????

bitsmith said:
City Raider said:
we have so many players who offer different things but toure is the man

when he's not playing well we're not the same team, when he's not playing at all we're a shadow of that team

the issue isn't just ACN, it's his age and the club need to decide what sort of side are we aiming to be

when he goes there will be an option to build a more aggressive side when not in possession but whatever they decide, it will be almost impossible to replace him in one player - and that's without even starting on his big match temperament - that goal against united in the cup semi-final changed the mentality of the whole club

It's not just Toure, we are missing Nasri as much as Toure. 2 of Nasri, SIlva and Toure need to play for us to look like anything remotely good. Silva is half a player without those two in this team.

yes we are missing nasri but the impact of the 2 is incomparable

City Raider said:
bitsmith said:
City Raider said:
we have so many players who offer different things but toure is the man

when he's not playing well we're not the same team, when he's not playing at all we're a shadow of that team

the issue isn't just ACN, it's his age and the club need to decide what sort of side are we aiming to be

when he goes there will be an option to build a more aggressive side when not in possession but whatever they decide, it will be almost impossible to replace him in one player - and that's without even starting on his big match temperament - that goal against united in the cup semi-final changed the mentality of the whole club

It's not just Toure, we are missing Nasri as much as Toure. 2 of Nasri, SIlva and Toure need to play for us to look like anything remotely good. Silva is half a player without those two in this team.

Yaya is nearly always the man who steps up when things aren't going well. Nasri plays well with Yaya Toure, but I think Nasri's game deteriorates when Silva is in the team. They don't seem able to play together

simon23 said:
Cobwebcat said:
simon23 said:
tiote is also banned for the next game as he picked up a yellow so they will be weakened...if they go out Thursday when is the first time yay a and bony would be available....would they get a few days off before returning to training ........im guessing no chance wither would be available for chelsea if they do go out???????

Not sure but I think the final group game is Wednesday.

you are right it is.....but if they went out would they then come back straight away....i seem to remember yaya getting a few days off before he returned last time IC went out of the AFCON???????

if i will be in owner's place i will make sure a fucking plane is send to brukina faso or whatever that joke of comp is playing and take him and bony straight after cameroon finish them..forget about some days of fucking holiday they will have enough in the summer we need them BIG TIME for chelsea otherwise we can expect the worst tbh

Cameron drew with Guinea too, all for group games now finished 1.1.

What a shit day of football.

They should come straight back, they have only played as many games as the City team.
We as their employers should make sure they are back on our training pitch on Friday at the latest.

It seems Yaya's bargaining position has just got better. I'm sure his Agent will be noting City's current collapse in from without Yaya.

Marvin said:
City Raider said:
bitsmith said:

Yaya is nearly always the man who steps up when things aren't going well. Nasri plays well with Yaya Toure, but I think Nasri's game deteriorates when Silva is in the team. They don't seem able to play together

No, no, no. We need Nasri, Silva, Yaya and Aguero together as much as possible.

Yaya is our most important player though.

According to latest news reported in Italian media, highlighted by La Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter manager Roberto Mancini, with the consent of Neroazzurri owner, Erick Thohir, is planning to sign Ivorian international half-back Yaya Touré (31). Former Barcelona FC player, member of Manchester City since 2010/11 and currently on a deal with them until June 2017, seems enthusiast for the chance to get back working with Mancini, and has already agreed on a 3 years deal including a 3 million euros plus bonuses, while City would cash about 9 million euros.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=152569&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?actio ... um=twitter</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.